Updated: 7/31/2020 – We’ve updated the list of upcoming Fletcher’s Corny Dogs pop-up events listed below.
Yesterday was one of the single, saddest days in Texas since World War II. The most Texan tradition, the State Fair of Texas has been cancelled by organizers due to the COVID-19 pandemic and rising new cases and hospitalizations in the state.
In response to the closure one of the most favorite State Fair foods in all the land, Fletcher’s Original Corny Dogs, made a surprise announcement via their Twitter: They will be driving around Dallas – Fort Worth hosting safe pop-up events with their delicious breaded hot dogs on a stick.
— Fletchers Corny Dogs (@FletchersDogs) July 7, 2020
The brand appears to be working with local establishments around North Texas / DFW to host the pop-up events. And while their statement said to check the website for updates, we’ve noticed some of the events are first posted to their Twitter account, like the one in Frisco, TX from 5pm to 8pm tonight:
Get your Fletcher’s Fix in FRISCO!!! We’re up in Frisco tonight from 5-8pm! Find us at the South side of Coyote Crossing Park near 10530 Wilton Dr. which is just East of the Tollway & then NW of Eldorado Pkwy & Hillcrest. It’s credit card only, no cash so come hungry! #cornydog pic.twitter.com/m2RVC3f407
— Fletchers Corny Dogs (@FletchersDogs) July 8, 2020
Here’s a full list of Fletcher’s Original Corny Dogs events we know about so far.
Note: This is only a list of pop-up events as the others are festivals or football games likely to be cancelled or not COVID-safe.
- July 8th, 2020 5pm to 8pm – South side of Coyote Crossing Park near 10530 Wilton Dr. in Frisco, TX
- July 10th, 2020 5pm to 8pm – Cane Rosso Chill House in Carrollton, TX
- July 11th, 2020 4pm to 9pm – Mutt’s Cantina in Dallas, TX
- July 15th, 2020 3pm to 8pm – Tyler Station in Oak Cliff, Dallas
- July 17th, 2020 5pm to 9pm – What’s On Tap in Highland Village, TX
- July 23rd, 2020 4pm to 8pm – Texas Ale Project in Dallas, TX
- August 1st, 2020 11am to 4pm – Gas Monkey Garage in Dallas, TX
- August 7th, 2020 5pm to 8pm – Lakewood Growler in Dallas, TX
- August 8th, 2020 12pm to 7pm – Honey’s Shaved Ice in Rockwall, TX
- August 11th, 2020 3pm to 7pm – Our Redeemer Lutheran Church and School in Dallas, TX
- August 15th, 2020 12pm to 7pm – Atwoods Ranch and Home in Waxahachie, TX
- August 17th, 2020 4pm to 8pm – Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine, TX
- August 29th, 2020 4pm to 8pm – HTeaO in Plano, TX
- September 1st, 2020 3pm to 8pm – Tupps Brewery in McKinney, TX
- September 3rd, 2020 3pm to 7pm – Squire Shop in Fort Worth, TX
- September 11th, 2020 4pm to 9pm – Lakewood Brewing Company in Garland, TX
- September 17th, 2020 4pm to 7pm – Atwoods Ranch and Home in Lake Worth, TX
- September 22nd, 2020 3pm to 7pm – Oak Highlands Brewery in Dallas, TX
- October 10th, 2020 8am to 4pm – Eight Bells Alehouse in Deep Ellum, Dallas
- October 20th, 2020 3pm to 7pm – Oak Highlands Brewery in Dallas, TX
- October 22nd, 2020 4pm to 8pm – Pegasus Brewery in Dallas, TX
- October 23rd, 2020 4pm to 9pm – Martin House Brewing Company in Dallas, TX
- October 29th, 2020 3pm to 7pm – Hemisphere Brewing Company in Rockwall, TX
- December 5th, 2020 3pm to 9pm – Lakewood Brewing Company in Dallas, TX
I can smell the deep-fried goodness already.
Link to their Calendar of Pop-up events: https://fletcherscornydogs.com/events/
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/FletchersDogs/
Restaurants and other businesses can reach out to Fletcher’s to book a pop-up promotion:
To book Fletcher’s for pop up, catering, or private event please reach out to us at [email protected] and let us bring your fair favorites to you.
— Amber Fletcher (@AmberFletcher_) July 7, 2020
Fletcher’s logo and corny dog via the Fletcher’s website