The following are the guidelines we follow when determining what content to publish on our website.
1. We strive to focus on the positive aspects of Texas, the people who call her home, the natural beauty and wonderful places, and the businesses that drive our economy and keep Texas a global leader.
2. Because our goal is to spread happiness, joy, and Texas pride, we rarely discuss politics here unless it’s something that might be comical or more bland and informational. We don’t take sides and our publication will never publish a list of politicians we think you should vote for.
3. We don’t sell links for you to try and game Google or Bing, we don’t sell Facebook posts, we don’t sell Instagram posts, we don’t sell Twitter tweets, and we don’t allow clearly promotional content to be posted on our site.
4. We do allow guest contributors to post content to our site. Our guest contributors are thoroughly vetted for a few factors: 1. They must be Texans either by birth, currently living in Texas, or having lived here and moved abroad. 2. They must contribute content they wish to contribute, not content they have any conflict of interest in contributing.
5. We do allow sponsored content to be posted here. Our editors will determine if that sponsored content is then a fit for our social media audiences or our email newsletters. Sponsored content will be clearly marked on the page, all outbound links will use a ‘nofollow’ attribute, and will be marked with advertising hashtags or other tagging on social media if/when shared.