See North America’s tallest bird take flight this weekend during this four-day event which originally started in 1996!
Come to the Texas Coastal Bend to join the 25th celebration of the Whooping Crane Festival in Port Aransas. Take a look at the beauty of the world’s last naturally occurring population of Whooping Cranes as they return to their wintering habitat at the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge.
This four-day event has a wide of array activities for visitors to enjoy. The festival will feature well-known speakers, boating tours, wine & dolphin cruises, photography workshops, birding trips, nature bus tours and much more! To see all the events and programs, click here. See more details below.
- When: Thursday, February 24 – Sunday, February 27, 2022.
- Multi-day event with multiple occurring events
- Where: Port Aransas, TX
- Tickets: You can purchase tickets for separate events here.
- Please note, tickets will be available for pickup the day of the event in your registration bag.
- Price: $10 – $95 per event
Don’t miss the chance to get a sight of the endangered population of the Whooping Crane. This opportunity is as rare as this species of cranes. So grab your tickets now!
Featured image credit: (left) Visit Port Aransas Facebook, (right) Whooping Crane Festival Facebook