New Years is right around the corner and you deserve to celebrate making it through another 365 days of this crazy world. Join the Moody Gardens – a public, non-profit educational destination that utilizes nature in the advancement of rehabilitation, conservation, recreation, and research – for an adults only New Years Eve Cruise. The event will begin at 9:00 pm on December 31st as you set sail through Offatts Bayou aboard the Colonel PaddlewheeI Boat with breathtaking views of the Festival of Lights.
This NYE cruise is for ages 21+ only and tickets start at $125. Your ticket will include 2 drinks, 1 champagne toast, and the menu listed below:
- European Cheese Board
- Vegetable Crudité
- Charcuterie Display
- Chef’s Alaskan Smoked Fish Platter
- Seasonal Fruit
- Antipasto Platter
- Fresh Gulf Shrimp
- Fresh Oysters
Hot Hors D’oeuvres
- Chef Kevin’s Chesapeake Crab Cakes
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chef Kevin’s Chorizo Dijon Stuffed Potatoes
- Sliced Beef Tenderloin Crostini with Horseradish and Caramelized Onion
(note: this is a photo promoting Moody Gardens’ Christmas Dinner, this may not represent the food being served aboard this cruise).
You’ll arrive at One Hope Boulevard, Galveston, TX 77554 around 9pm, and have music, great dishes to choose from, and dancing from 10pm until just after midnight to make this New Years your best one yet.
- Price – $125
- Website -https://tickets.moodygardens.com/webstore/shop/viewItems.aspx?CG=TI&C=DC
- Address – 1 Hope Boulevard, Galveston, TX 77554
Map to Moody Gardens
Featured photo via the Moody Gardens website